Dear ANSPA Members and Friends of Neurosurgery,
We are excited to be hosting our 2018 Association of Neurosurgical Physician Assistants (ANSPA) Fall 2018 CME Meeting that is co-located with the Congress of Neurosurgical Surgeons (CNS) Annual Conference. This course is specifically designed by ANSPA for Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners that are practicing in, or interested in, Neurosurgery, with 8 CME credits on Sunday, October 7 alone.
ANSPA members receive a discounted registration rate for the combined 2018 CNS and ANSPA meetings, as well as a year of CNS Affiliate membership in calendar year 2019. Your meeting registration fee will include:
- 2018 ANSPA Fall CME Meeting on Sunday, October 7, 2018
- CNS Opening Reception on Sunday, October 7, 2018
- Industry Exhibits on Sunday through Wednesday, October 7 – 10, 2018
- CNS General Scientific Sessions, Sunday through Wednesday, October 7 – 10, 2018
- CNS Scientific Program to include Section Sessions and Oral Presentations, Sunrise Science and Late-breaking Abstract Sessions, Guidelines Sessions, Case-based Sessions, Posters and Digital Posters on Sunday through Wednesday, October 7 – 10, 2018
- CNS Xperience Lounge
- Live Surgeries
Check the full agenda out at www.cns.org, and you can join ANSPA now at www.anspa.org. You can contact ANSPA at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We hope to see you at the Fall Meeting!
Grace Bryan, PA-C
President ANSPA 2016-2019